Complete range of lubricants and protection products intended for forging: hot, warm and cold forging, extrusion, circular rolling…
- Water-based lubricants:
- Aqueous lubricants with graphite (synthetic or natural), to dilute in water:
- CONDAFORGE for steel applications
- CONDAFORGE AL specifically for aluminium
- Graphite free lubricants
- ORAFOR for steel and stainless steel applications : pigment less
- ORAFOR AL designed for aluminium forging
- graphite oils and greases
- Coatings based on glass powder, frit, enamel for billet glass coating. The CONDAERO range protects and lubricates parts and billets in titanium or alloys based on nickel, cobalt, chrome or super alloys.
- Protection or pre-coating products during the heating of steels, stainless steels or aluminium: CONDACOAT
- For extrusion or backward extrusion of aluminium parts: the ORAFOR range based on polymers or soaps allows for lubrication or coating.
- For cold calibration operations: the CONDAFORM range of neat oils is used for spray lubrication of parts or tools.