- Rotary retort furnace
- Batch furnace under atmosphere with integrated tank: for quenching and tempering of forged or machined parts or quenching after thermo-chemical treatment of machined parts.
- Vacuum or low-pressure furnace: for the manufacture of tool parts
- Through-hardening in open tank : The case for forged parts, bars, wire-drawing coils
- Through-hardening in closed tank under atmosphere : The case for pinions, gears
- Spray quenching or superficial quenching: Water with the addition of polymers. This process consists in quenching a part, bars, tubes by spraying with a liquid using a shower placed in the open air. The main application concerns parts heated locally by induction.
- Pressure quenching : The case for bearings in cold oil and agricultural equipment
- improving safety in your workshops
- reducing fire risk
- protecting the health of operators
To optimise your heat treatment process and meet furnace constraints, casino in india list can assist you in google slots free,implementation of alternatives to quenching oils in the form of polymers.,bets Objective,download slots games: eliminate the risk of fire and the emission of smokes that can contain odds bet365,PAH-type compounds.gambling-card-games jack-casino-blackjack-minimum-bet
- the choice of quenching fluid,
- the protection fluid,
- training during start-up of a new quenching tank,
- control of quenching power under real conditions with a portable IVF system,
free online blackjack with other players,After-sales service is provided by our laboratories to support your on-site controls.texas-holdem-what-hands-to-play